How do I submit a photo for an item I want to order? What are your photo requirements?
When adding the item to your shopping cart you will be prompted to upload your photo. We accept these types of images: EPS, TIF, PDF, JPG, AI, PNG, GIF and BMP. The quality of your product starts with your image and the production time for your product cannot start until an acceptable image has been received. We want to supply you with the highest print quality possible and ask that the below recommendations be followed.
- We cannot accept images from cell phones.
- Cameras should be 5 mega pixels or higher.
- Photo file should be between 1 and 6 MB.
- We accept images with the following file types: JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP files are accepted, but these are not preferred because they do not reproduce as well. We recommend using a JPG format.
- When supplying files from your digital camera, send the original file size (or largest file size) to ensure your picture has the best possible print quality.
- When using a scanner to send us a file of your photo, a resolution of 300 DPI (dots per inch) or higher is preferred.
- Close-ups and high quality images with bright colors will produce the best results.
- We will not do any photo retouching or color correction.
- We cannot reproduce copyrighted, registered, trademarked, or professional photos and images (unless a copyright release is submitted with a photographer, studio or artist's signature).
- We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
- Has your image been forwarded via email? Every time an image is forwarded the size of the image is decreased. Example: An image forwarded using a widely used email provider is reduced 50% in size the very first time it is forwarded.
- How do you get an electronic image from an old photo? Visit your local print shop or photo processing center and ask them to scan your photo and save it on a CD. We recommended that you request a minimum of 300 DPI. The large the file size the better.
- How do you tell what your image's pixel width and height are? Open your image. Place your mouse pointer on the image and right click. Select properties. The pixel width and height can be found under dimensions.
- How do you tell what file type your image is? Open your image. Place your mouse pointer on the image and right click. Select properties. The file type will be listed under type