School Fundraising Ideas
Fall is a wonderful time to host school fundraisers! Students and parents are excited about the new school year and want to support spirit week purchases. Offer spirit packs to rev up new and returning fans and players. Whether your students are performing, serving meals, assisting with household projects, washing cars, or selling Spiritline's fundraising products, your fundraising efforts will go far in the fall.
- Academic bowl, band, and speech teams sell spirit personalized notebooks and chocolate lollipops during freshman orientation as fundraisers.
- Sports magnets are inexpensive and often placed on lockers. Some parents deck out their cars in car spirit products to support the team and show pride!
- Present customized seat cushions to local businesses. Boosters sometimes resell bulk quantities in their local stores during soccer and football seasons.
- Another fundraising idea is to sell cookies or popcorn in spirit personalized cookie tins.
- Churches may buy spirit towels and personalize them with scripture verses. Give away fundraising towels at baptisms or place towels in book stores to raise funds for missions trips, youth group trips, or choir robes.
- Shop Spiritline's business promotional products. They are ideal for corporate sponsors who want to support their school's fundraising efforts.